Wednesday, October 06, 2010

13 months

I haven't even typed one word and my eyes are already welling up. She shouldn't be 13 months already! How is that even possible?
We have had 56 weeks of pure joy since this sweet girl came into our lives! She truly is a gift from God. She had completed our lives in some many ways.
She has the most beautiful blue eyes that just sparkle, you can't help but getting lost in them.
She has such a loving personality already. I just love that about her.
She still lets me hold her as much as I want. I can't help but wonder how long it will last. And the thought of that just breaks my heart.
Says "mama" a lot. Now, I can't enough of!!!
Takes 2 naps a day! Can lay her down and she'll go to sleep on her own. That's so hard to do. I'd love to hold her till she fell asleep but I know this is what's best for her.
Sleeps 12 hours at night.
Has 8 teeth.....2 molars coming in.
Wears 24 months in clothes!
Walks (almost running) everywhere.
Loves to dance.
Loves to play chase.




























This is her dancing again today. Even straped down in the Yukon she attempts to dance. All you see is head, arms and legs moving. You can't help but laugh at her. Which just gets her all excited and she does it some more. Oh, that girl has a personality already. Kinda reminds me of her daddy! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment