Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Ready and an Endless list

We are headed out to the pumpkin patch this weekend. Am super excited! It is one of my favorite fall things.
I wanted something special for Ainsley to wear, so I made her this candy corn shirt and bow. Just love the way it turned out.





I just sewed around the edge. It will fray up a little bit around the edges and give it that worn look that I like.
This week is a bit busier that most. Tomorrow is walk to school day. Which means we have to leave 30 minutes earlier than normal in the morning. If you know my amazing red headed boy, you would understand this dilemma. He isn't an early riser, I have to pry him outta bed and poke at him all morning to get moving. I warned him this morning. If he's not ready to leave at 7:15 that's it.....he gets to ride to school tomorrow.
Thursday is the EIEIOops musical at school. It's about a cow who can't mooo. Sounds strange but has a great meaning behind it. Will explain more on that Thursday.
Friday we have the Fall Family Carnival at school. Tanner has been looking forward to this for a month. Hopefully I'll remember to grab the camera and get a few pictures.
In three weeks we have the Storybook Parade at school. It's a way to let the kids wear costumes to school, but with a twist. They have to find a book that has the character they wanna dress up as. Tanner has changed his mind SO many times. I finally nailed him down last night and got a decision. He wants to go as an Indian. So, I'm off to JoAnn's again this week to try and figure out how I'm going to pull this off.
Hope y'all have a great week.

1 comment: