Thursday, December 30, 2010

A visit to Cowboy Stadium (without the cowboys)

If you caught a previous post then you would know that I surprised Michael with tickets to Cowboy Stadium to see his high school football team go to State.

In keeping with our tradition, everybody (except moi) gets a picture on road trips.



As we were driving into Arlington I noticed that Six Flags, Ballpark at Arlington (above picture), and Cowboy Stadium were all right there together. Reminds me of Houston.....before AstroWorld disappeared.


It looks massive driving up. Didn't seem so big once we were on the inside though.



Now those TV screens on the other hand were humongous! I sure wouldn't want to be on that thing.

Can't ya tell we're enjoying the game? I do believe we were having a conversation about my earrings. ; )

Halftime entertainment! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment