Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Is it Friday yet???

In 72 hours we will be headed here:


and see this


and this, too.....

In case you didn't figure it out, we are taking a road trip Friday morning. SO SUPER excited!!! Michael's high school football team is headed to state. And yes, they are playing at Cowboy Stadium Friday afternoon. I'm thrilled to see what some are calling the "8th Wonder of the World", and too I love road trips with my family. I surprised him with tickets last night. : )
We are spending the night at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine. ALways wanted to go there, especially at Christmas. Looks so pretty!! Will have pictures for you, I promise!!

Hope you're having a groovy Tuesday. Will have pictures of Ainsley's quilt that I'm working on for Christmas tomorrow.

Love,
Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment