Thursday, December 30, 2010

A short getaway

Poor guy! I was tring to take pictures as we were driving up to the resort. The camera flash is really bright! ; )







This is the entrance right of the foyer. Sadly, the picture doesn't do it justice. It was beautiful! Lights where everywhere!



Ainsley (as always) had people smiling and talking to her. Who could resist that cute red head......and zebra squeky shoes?


Sure, I had other pictures that weren't showing her mid-drift BUT can you see that smile? First time she's actually smiled for a picture.
I didn't get any pictures of the foyer. It was huge! And people where everywhere!!!! This cozy and warm fireplace called my name each time we walked by. Think I could've stayed here all night.
The resort had snow slopes for the kids to ride down. Suprised my other half didn't join in on the fun! Wouldn't have been if he did.....would you?

It's blurry but that little speck is Tanner flying down the "snow" slope.




Why is it that he looks SO big in this picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment