Monday, January 03, 2011

Christmas {2010}


My little helpers in the kitchen. Tanner is very helpful and well, Ainsley makes more of a mess than anything right now. ; )


Did you notice Tanner on the outside looking in?





We got both of them something to ride on.











He LOVES these Lego games.



A purse all of her own.

All I said was put your lipstick on. If you've every really wondered how much they're watching....





Magic Treehouse books. I love it that he loves to read!


My gift to Michael. Can you see it? James Avery rocks! ; )






Christmas with Nana. She came over after lunch. We had a nice time, even if we were both a little teary eyed.

I have an addiction (yes, another) to shoes. The apron reads, "I will cook, for lots, and lots of shoes". Ha! Makes me smile.

Mom's gift to Michael. A new GPS. I so do not understand the whole concept. I mean, men, listening to directions, from a female? Does anyone else see where I'm going with this? ; )

Mom and Honey on their fleece blanket I made.

1 comment:

  1. no mom i didn't notice tanner outside, my attention was all on her tight little ass and how good i could make her feel

    ReplyDelete