Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A quilt and a purse

Just as I said I would, here it is. With a bonus for today! : )

I sat up last night and cut out all the appliques and ironed them onto the wonder under. So, I haven't ironed them onto the quilt just yet.

Had to have it personalized. I admit this is my first quilt and it is more time consuming than I thought. Sure, I could have passed on the flower iron-ons but it was tooooo cute to not too.





I *heart* this red purse. It has served me well, but is no longer holding up to its duties. I have officially handed it down to Ainsley as her first "dress up" purse. Had I known she was gonna squeal, I just might have saved it for Christmas. Ha! She put the thing on her shoulder and took off. I hope I haven't damaged the poor girl already. ; o

No comments:

Post a Comment