Monday, June 27, 2011

Bleh....

Because I'm being real, and because I think we all (at times) only share the pretty and neat part of our lives....I'm sharing the "ugly" today. I know we all get in those funks occasionally, you know the ones I'm speaking of. The days when you feel like the whole world is sitting on your shoulders and if just one thing goes wrong you're gonna completely loose what bit of sanity you had left! Well, some of us will admit that we have those days, the others can choose to live in denial. Maybe it's the lack of caffeine I've had lately, or just hormones running ram pet, I think I could go on here....... Either way, I'm here admitting that today really stinks and I'm praying that this will "release" my frustration and kick the dark cloud over my head away! If not there's always that box of chocolates. Just kidding, those who know me well would know better. I'm not a chocolate gal. Go ahead and gasp......maybe I am beyond help. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment