Monday, August 01, 2011

Lately

3 minutes. That's it. Here we go. ; )


Ainsley is talking more and more everyday. She's always asking "Mommy k, Daddy K, Tee Toe (that's her version of Tanner) K?" Sweet girl is always concerned about everyones well being. She'll be 23 months tomorrow. : o Still tryin to figure that one out!!


We've had something runnin' around our house. Not quite sure but it has caused 104 degree fever, stomach problems and a catheter at the doctors office.....and that's just Ainsley. : (


Tanner starts school again in less than 3 weeks. I admit I'm ready for it. He is such a handful. Those who really know Tanner and how is will understand. Don't judge. It breaks my heart that I feel that way.


My business has blown up! It's a good thing but I find myself feeling incredibly swamped 24/7. I know I can do this, it's just finding a way to make it all work. Hot Wheels and Fairytales is officially in a boutique in Florida and starting in September we'll be in Australia. Yes, Australia. Blows my mind. What started as an outlet after Dad passed away has become something that has God written all over it. HE is the only explanation. : )


Okay, I've run past my 3 minute mark and the banshees are torturing each other. Must go play referee again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment