Thursday, June 02, 2011

Do you smell that?

Well, do you? How can you not know what I'm talking about? Seriously, you don't have a clue do you?? It's okay I'll let it slide. ; ) I'm referring to my blogging. I so totally stink at it right now. I could go on and list the reasons why I have not but in all seriousness I'm probably the only one who's noticed. No, I take that back I know a certain someone who would.


So, I'm making myself a promise that at some point this weekend I'll do a post about today's special day, and how amazingly crazy the last 2 weeks have been.


Until then, peace out. ; )

2 comments:

  1. I hope you were talking about me!!! I have noticed :) Cant wait for your post!!! Miss you sweety...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..thank you Julia! Miss you too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete