Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Perfect day

It had already started raining before we got up this morning. Normally I'd grumble about having to get out in the rain to take Tanner to school. Not today. Why, I'm not quite sure. I had such a peace about me today, and that was such a gift. Ainsley was great today. Took 2 naps. Was such a hoot and in a really good mood. I got a lot done. Laundry.....done. All of it. Vacuumed, put fall decorations up, mopped, cleaned out Ainsley's closet. Nothing like the feeling of crossing things off your "to-do" list. : )




She was fascinated by the rain rolling down the window.....kept trying to touch it.






My absolute favorite picture today. You can just see the wonder in her eyes.
Wish I knew what was going through her little mind.
Tomorrow is gonna be a busy one! It is "Read for a Better Life" at school for Tanner tomorrow. Meaning, they are going to have guest readers all day. No regular school work....just stories. I'll be up at the school again...has become my home away from home. More on that soon.

"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice in it and be glad".

Psalm 118:24

1 comment: