Thursday, September 09, 2010

A big helping of honesty.....

No pictures today. Not from the projects I'm working on. No firsts from Ainsley. No, nothing upbeat from me today. It's been another one of those days, no let's make that weeks. I'd like to say we're still getting in the groove of school starting back up and Tanner still getting over what seems to have been mono. But who knows...

I know that Satan is prowling around me and is ready to pounce at any second. I know this because I have been here before. That evil Satan will try and turn good into bad, if you let him. And because I am stubborn and don't like to give up....I will push forward.


"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms". Ephesians 6:12

"Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes".
Ephesians 6:11

No comments:

Post a Comment