Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ainsley's Birthday Party

I realize that once again, I am so stinkin' far behind that I wonder if I'll ever catch up. Huh, I am starting to see a trend here. Maybe I'll work on that character flaw. Maybe a New Year's resolution.....again? Ha!
Okay, onto the our sweet girl's birthday!
I made this balloon wreath for the front door, and I absolutely adore it. Let me know if you want the tutorial. Ainsley loves to feel of it.....oh, how that girl's smile can brighten a room!


Here is her birthday top I made. Totally forgot to get a picture of the shorts. Probably because I finished the morning of her party!!! Yep, I said it. I am usually not a procrastinator, really! ; )



Here we are night before birthday party making 48 sunflower cupcakes. I went with the sunflower theme and fall colors for her birthday. Turned out great. I used Oreo's as the center part for the flower and piped yellow petals.

Table partially decorated before we went to bed.

Decided it was time to call it a night and started cleaning up the kitchen. Now, you know I absolutely can not go to bed with a dirty kitchen. Tried it, makes me really crabby the next morning. Just tellin' ya like it is! : )



Oh, Michael's gonna kill me when he sees this one. Apparently we need to work on the modesty! ; ) Thought it was hilarious how comfortable she was.

Told ya.


Such a good daddy!! How many men would get in the floor and open gifts?












Not sure if she enjoyed the clothes or the tissue paper more.


Blowing out her 1 candle. Geez.....what's with the hunchback?





Kept waiting for her to dig in and a make a huge mess. Didn't happen. Maybe she's not a chocolate lover? Ugh.....can't stand the "L" word. How about chocoholic? Much better!! : )
Sweet girl, you have brought SO much joy to our lives! I can't imagine our days without your bright smile, and oh, that giggle. You truly are a miracle sent down from up above. Ainsley Paige, we love you more than you'll ever know!!

"I thank my God every time I remember you".
Philipians 1:3

2 comments:

  1. laid back, legsspread open i want tocum on her pu s sy, let her brother lick it clean

    ReplyDelete