Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Creekside YMCA

So, against better judgement and hindsight, this outing wasn't such a good idea. But since we have been staying home, we were all itchin' to get out. Yes, I know it's been 100+ degrees these days but schools out, Tanner's home and I'm already climbing the walls! : )

She's wearing shoes....and they stayed on! Figured it time to get Ainsley started on a lifelong obsession of shoes. Have you ever heard "if the shoes fit grab the bag to match"?! Ha!

Very cool teepee's for camping! Although I don't recall seeing the AC units anywhere! Haha!!


It was a misting station. Did wonders for cooling off....but no so much for the hair!




Love it!

Why, yes I did get my hair cut and colored again! Went to a new salon/spa. Was a great time of relaxation and QUIET!!!


Has occurred to me that while I am losing the baby weight I still have yet to lose any of the butt! Man, that's depressing! Think I'll go grab a bowl of ice cream and make myself feel better! Haha! Was kidding....really!! ; )



2 comments:

  1. OK I miss you horribly... Where are you! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. I'm here. Still battling this junk and Tanner seems to have mono. Love it when they bring those nasty germs home from school. You know I've got that lysol again! haha
    Miss you too! Am SO ready for all of us to be well! Saw the post about the house. Very nice! Would love to come visit when we are rid of germs! Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete