Saturday, March 06, 2010

Valentine's Day

Michael had laid roses out for Ainsley and I. Both of us had one laying beside us on the bed. : )

My valentine. We went to Double Dave's for lunch.

The loves of my life. I thank God everyday for the gift that they are to me! I love y'all!!

After lunch we headed over to Shankz. Very cool place for kids....big and small ones. ; )


We also played blacklight miniature golf but the pictures didn't turn out.


How do you end an already fun and special day? With ice cream of course!! Ainsley kept eyeballing my icecream. I thought she'd realize it was cold and not want it....but


Was I wrong! I thought I was gonna have to fight her for it! Ha! : )


We finished our day off by walking down to the park. Not sure that we burned off much of our lunch and dessert. But it was fun nonetheless. Thank you baby for a wonderful day!
Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment