Wednesday, March 24, 2010

10 things you don't know...

I am SO far behind on updating my blog and that irritates me more than you can imagine. Yes, I'm one of those people! : ) So, I thought I'd do something different and make myself feel better in the process. I've listed a few things about me that you probably don't know. Please play along. It'll be fun!

1. I'm addicted to note cards and sharpies.
2. I'm a total list freak. Usually have 3 going at one time. To-do list, grocery list and weekly menu
3. Can't stand white walls.
4. Have to have my bed made
5. Feel like a failure if dinner isn't made.
6. I read cookbooks like some read novels.
7. enjoy sewing, gardening and taking pictures
8. fabric stores....oh, so much fun!!!
9. I do laundry every day. I can't handle seeing piles upon piles of it!!
10. Must have a clean kitchen

Alright, it's your turn now!

No comments:

Post a Comment