Monday, March 29, 2010

A Good Feelin'

It's Monday. And I have caught up on all that's been going on for the past 6 weeks. See, I told ya I was behind. Jeez, that's ridiculous though! Here's 2 pictures from today. Am really hoping I can get my act together and post daily.


Tanner was frantically trying to finish up his homework so he could come out in the backyard with me.


Just realized how big she looks in her new booster seat. I had been sitting her in her Bumbo seat at the backdoor, but she's getting brave and I was afraid she'd tip the doggone thing over.
I've been working in the backyard. We moved the grill out back and I've started a small veggie/herb garden. Will hopefully upload pictures when I get it finished.....I'm almost there. I'm also in the process of making the kids their Easter baskets and Ainsley's dress. Yep I know it's crunch time. Better hop to it, get it?? Haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment