Friday, October 02, 2009

Happy Fall, Y'all!

Finally....it's here! This is my favorite time of year! Oh, let the decorating begin! The days start to get cooler, there's a nice cool breeze blowing and something's cooking on the stove. I've always enjoyed cooking but there's something about fall that has me in the kitchen more than usual.
Saturday afternoons are spent watching college football games. We're either rooting for UT or Ohio State (Michael's fave).
Here's a few more of my fall favorites:
fall festivals and pumpkin picking

Fall foliage. This is pic from The Smoky Mountains (my favorite place) am hoping we can go in October one of these years.


This is the best pumpkin candle I have found. Smells yummy!!




Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks. Can't enjoy this as much as I'd like to. I'm afraid the caffeine would have Ainsley up for 2 days straight. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment