Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Busy Hands...

Little Chef ; )

Kneading his dough

Fall cookie cutters

Tanner was home from school on Monday with strep throat. I tried everything I could to keep this busy body occupied and uhm... well.....trying to save my sanity too! I came across a recipe for homemade play dough and thought we'd give it a whirl. He enjoyed helping me "cook" the dough. It took 5 minutes to do and was I have to admit very cool.

You can find the recipe here:

http://mizellfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com/2009/10/play-dough.html

By the way, Tanner is still at home. Took him to the pediatrican this morning....swine flu. Poor baby has had one ROUGH week. Last Wednesday he had a stomach virus. Sunday he's down with strep and today we're battling the pig. So many prayers for both my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment