Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Long time Gone

Wow....it's been how many weeks since my last post? Yes, it has been a bit crazy to say the least. Let's see....we had Christmas, New Years, and a move to our new house in a month. Whew....are you tired yet? Ha!! Yes, to be completely honest I probably could've found the time but to be honest with you I just haven't had the energy. I am still wading through boxes upstairs and in the garage....did I mention I loathe moving? Grrr.....

Do you ever feel overextended, inadequate and searching for direction all at the same time? Needless to say that's where I am. I'm sure a lot of it is self-induced.....but trying to be the best mom I know how to be is worth it. All I can think is one day "I'm gonna miss this".


Praying and waiting for God to answer. In the meantime I will continue to do what I can with what He gave me.



No comments:

Post a Comment