Saturday, January 30, 2010

4 months







I am a very happy baby. I still sleep all night and can roll onto my back and my tummy. I have figured out to raise up on my arms and can even get my knees up underneath me. Don't remind Momma about that one though; she flipped out when she saw me do it. Oh, and Daddy keeps telling me"you ain't gettin' married till you're 40". Uh-huh....we'll see about that.

I got more shots this month. Not sure who cried more....me or momma. Not sure why she cried I'm the one who got stuck!! I weigh 13.4 lbs and am wearing 6-9 month clothes. Yes I know that I'm only 4 months.... I can't help it my legs are so long. : ) I'm 26" long! WOW!!

I am eating "real" food now. It's quite tasty.....and doesn't have all those chemicals and additives in it. Mom says it called Plum Organics. You can find it here.
I know she has pictures of me eating....am sure she'll post one (or all) of 'em so you can see.


No comments:

Post a Comment