Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkey and a Deer?

This year I have a lot to be thankful for! Not only do I have our sweet baby girl (whose smile lights up her whole face) but also a handsome son (who has such a tender and loving heart) and wonderful loving husband (who loves me unconditionally) . Thank you Lord for all your blessings!!


You shall rejoice in all the good things the Lord your God has given to you and your household. Deut. 26:11





Tanner and I made pumpkin pie and our dressing before we left home. I love it that he wants to be in the kitchen helping me cook.


You know what they say about eating turkey, don't you??






She kept laughing at Tanner....you should have seen the cornbread going everywhere.



Always wanting to help. Tanner and I in the kitchen with Great Ma working on Thanksgiving lunch.


He finally got one!!! No, not Tanner....Michael shot him a 8 point! Tanner didn't want to go out hunting this time....go figure. We got up at 5a (yes, all of us). Tanner and I laid in bed until we heard a shot. He got so excited he was nearly screaming. So much for Ainsley sleeping past 7:00. If you see Michael and he's wearing a smile...this is why! Just ask him about deer steak. ;)

Man, that boy loves him some tractors.


Great Pa built this turkey himself. We wanted to get Ainsley up there too...but it was way to cold to bring her out. Oh well, there's always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment