Tuesday, August 04, 2009

SO not what I expected...


Today was my 37 week check up. Also had my last ultrasound.....or so I thought. Our sweet little girl is BREECH!!! Surprised....and speechless. With all the pressure that I've had the last month or so I just knew she had her head down.....now we know it's been her feet dancing around! Ouch! : ) Hmmm.... a little stinker already???
The doc said there was a way to make her move...but he felt that if she is breech then God has a reason for it. So good to hear....that's not something you'll hear a doctor say very often.
I am scheduled to have a C-section on the 19th.....that is if she doesn't turn before then. There is a 3 percent chance that she can still turn...not great odds I know. BUT I have faith that God will pull us through this.

I go back next Tuesday for another ultrasound.

Here's a few other things we found out today:

She is approx. 6 lbs. 11 oz.
Has hair already....yes we could see that on the ultrasound.
Has long legs
Had a heart rate of 141

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6-7

1 comment:

  1. OLá, visitei seu blog! gostei muito!
    Grande abraço!
    http://academiacameriniag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete