Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to School

Monday was the first day of 1st grade. I can not believe how fast time is going by! Seriously!! It seems like yesterday I sent him off to Kindergarten....still remember how hard that was. I cried all the way home. Oh, and I'm doing it again! Tanner has grown SO much this last year. Not just physically...but in all the ways that you want your children to grow. And although you are so very proud of who they are becoming.....it also breaks your heart in to. I remember when he was little....doing nothing all day except changing diapers, feeding and cleaning up again another mess....wondering if I was ever get through it. Oh, how I miss those days! So, to all you new(or not so new) moms.....cherish each day. Enjoy all the little, inconvenient, time consuming and irritating things. Because I promise you that it will be gone before you know it and you'll be dropping your "baby" off at school and driving home (and crying) wondering where did the time go.


No comments:

Post a Comment