Thursday, March 10, 2011

A step forward

I did it! I 've been praying and finally took a leap of faith. What may you ask am I rambling about? Do you remember the times I posted pictures on the clothes I had sewn for Ainsley? I have come to realize that I am addict to my sewing machine and to fabric. Seriously I wasn't kidding. You ought to see my closet! First step is admitting you have a problem, right? Ha! Moving on. I have started an Etsy shop and have officially (as of today) filed my paperwork for a Texas Sales Tax number. I am really excited about this and have SO many plans running through my little head. :-o
I'll try and keep you posted on the progress. Please stop by the shop and tell me what you think! I'd love to hear your comments.
Spring Break officially starts here tomorrow afternoon! Can't wait to have that sweet boy of mine home for the next week!
Hope you all have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment