Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School...

Today is the first day of school for Tanner. He started 2nd grade this morning.

I had my alarm set for 5:30 this morning, but didn't need it. I woke up before it went off...but couldn't drag myself outta bed. With these two kiddos in the house I probably wouldn't have to bother with alarms! Why do you ask? Tanner got up at 5:45am. Said he was too excited. He is gonna be beyond tired by the time bedtime rolls around tonight.
I decided last year that no more school bus rides to/from school. He came home asking a whole bunch of questions. Needless to say, Ainsley and I took him to school this morning. He was all wrapped up in seeing his friends that he nearly forgot his backpack when he jumped outta the Yukon. Hopefully this enthusiasm will last all year, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment