Monday, July 26, 2010

Tanner's 8th Birthday

We started a new birthday tradition this year. Breakfast in bed. I got up early to cook and surprise Tanner, but he got up super early. Said he too was excited to sleep. : ) So, when I had finished his cinnamon rolls I sent him to bed. He had the biggest smile when I walked into his room with the rolls, chocolate milk, fresh strawberries and cherries.
We let Tanner choose how he wanted to spend his day. So we had chick fil a for lunch. Double chocolate cake and chicken Parmesan for supper.



Poor baby got super sunburned when we took him to the waterpark the weekend before. Before you start shaking your finger, yes, I did apply sunscreen.

Nothing better than licking the cake mix off a beater.


He was terrified than Michael was going to give him real spankings.

Chocolate nut #1

We believe in starting 'em out early! Hehe




Night at the Museum 2



We went out to Nana's house for supper and cake. I neglected to take a picture of our birthday boy during dinner.



Hope you had a wonderful day. We love you more than you could ever imagine.

2 comments:

  1. 8 is old enough, I put him over my knee and pull down his pants and undies and spank him, rub it better for him as I slip my fingers in that lovely tight hole, working my fingers in him I pull down my zipper and take out my cock for him to suck, once I cum in his mouth I lay him down and suck his for him then lift his legs up, lube his sweet hole and make him a man mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely tight boy bum, watch the cum drip out now that pussy is mine

    ReplyDelete