Thursday, April 29, 2010

Walk with me

Tuesday after Tanner got home from school (and after homework) all four of us took a walk down to the park. It is SO nice having a good park within walking distance. The weather was perfect.

I think it's time to get the boy a new bicycle. He looks a bit too big, or is it because it's a small bike? Yeah, it's the latter. : )



Ainsley's first time in a swing. Outside one that is.





Totally enjoyed herself. I'm telling you we haven't found anything that this girl doesn't relish.


Can't believe I'm posting this picture, white legs and all. Mine not Ainsley's. Am needing some much Vitamin D! Ha

These things are crazy. Thought I was gonna fall flat on my butt when I finally got off. The boys certainly had a few laughs.



LOVE this picture. They are both heaven sent!!!








Look at those legs! Could they possibly be any longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment