Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Showing Some Love

I wanted to do something different this year. Not the same 'ol card boring card on Valentines Day. So, I came up with this this.
I have all flavors of cookie cutters...this one is about 3". It works great.


I used the cookie cutter to trace 28 hearts onto cardstock paper. Yes, I did say 28. 14 for Michael and 14 for Tanner, that does make 28, right?
After cutting them out I wrote something special one each one.

Here is 10 days worth of hearts (please ignore the ugly white walls....still in process of painting).
They really have had a lot of fun with these. Girls, dont't foget to tell your honey how much you admire them.....they need it! *wink*

I'm going to try making homemade donuts this weekend. Yum! Will let you know how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment