Saturday, December 05, 2009

Glorious Friday

What a wonderful day! It never ceases to amaze me when I see God's miracles unfold before my eyes. Today we had two.



This sweet girl fell asleep all by herself. I laid her down on a blanket and went about trying to do the daily (and non-ending I might add) piles of laundry and dirty dishes. I had no clue that she had fallen asleep. Have you ever heard of a 3 month old that will do that? She is amazing! We may have waited 6 years for our miracle but she has made the wait oh so worth it!!



How often do you see this Texas?


Or this?? Yes, that white stuff falling from the sky is SNOW! It wasn't cold enough for it to stick to the ground but Tanner (and me too!) had a blast!

What a year we have had. Thank you Lord for all the ways you show your love for us.
I hope that we always see how God reveals himself to us....even in the smallest of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment