Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary

This year Michael and I celebrated our 9th anniversary!! Michael surprised me with a little getaway to Bastrop. We stayed at the Hyatt Lost Pines Resort. It was beautiful! Wish I had taken a picture of the HUGE trees. We spent most of our time in the lazy river.....which was totally fine with me! Tanner had a great time!



For lunch we headed to the famous "Salt Lick BBQ" in Driftwood. Good thing we had the GPS....this place was in the middle of nowhere. But oh, was it good! By far the best bbq I've ever had! Yummy!!!


This is the first thing you see when you walk in the door! Michael took this picture. He stood in awe. ; )




Wanted to have his picture taken with his shades on...but wouldn't give me a smile!

All smiles with a tummy full of bbq! In case you haven't noticed....it is his favorite food. Why else would we drive 45 minutes out of the way?


Exhaustion finally took over! You know they're sleeping good when you can hear 'em snoring over the radio!

No comments:

Post a Comment