Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Shoes.....and bikinis?


Let me explain why I chose this title. On Sunday we celebebrated June birthdays at Small Group. And since that handsome husband of mine is turning 3* this week....well, that made him an easy target! : ) Michael has been very open and honest about his fears....now that we are having a little girl. So, some very near and dear friends of ours (who could that be???) decided to give him a size 0/3 months bikini and the shoes too...of course! Needless to say he was speechless (even if it was just for a second.....how often does that happen?). I found myself laughing so hard i had tears!!

I have posted a picture of the shoes. Sorry, no bikini... don't think I could've gotten away with showing that one off! You know we love you Michael!!! Happy Birthday! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment